The preferred Accreditation Body for Coaches, Mentors, Training Providers and Clients.
creating excellence in the coaching and mentoring professions
Welcome to the IIC&M
At the IIC&M, we are dedicated to raising the standards of Coaching and Mentoring worldwide.
The IIC&M was founded in 1999 with the aim to raise professionalism within the coaching and mentoring industry through accreditation.
Accreditation is a formal, third party independent recognition of competence to perform specific tasks.
The IIC&M is the first accreditation body to be approved by the IRCM in recognition of the calibre of our service to the industry.
Being a member of the IIC&M provides you with the following:
- You will become part of an International Body of Excellence in coaching and mentoring
- You will have the opportunity to meet and network with Members globally
- You will be part of a respected and influential body
- You benefit from advice, guidance and support gained from over many years of business experience
- You will have joined an organisation which is acknowledged world-wide as a leader in coaching and mentoring excellence
- You will benefit from an unrivalled range of inclusive membership benefits which will save you time and money
- You will have the opportunity to have your say about the issues that affect your business
The IIC&M exists to fulfil a number of functions:
- To support all coaches, mentors, and students worldwide
- To support all coaching and mentoring training organisations worldwide
- To be a resource centre for everyone interested in the wonderful, powerful, life changing phenomenon known as coaching and mentoring
- To provide a platform of support and guidance for all our members, with coaches, mentors, and teams worldwide to assist them
- To be a source of continuing education for all of our members, accredited and professional coaches and mentors, through our resources, education, and events
- To provide our associate members, accredited and professional coaches and mentors, with a friendly caring home that will look after and take care of them and also provide countless resources and a large comprehensive benefits programme
- To help our members engage on a path of growth and education through our regular communications, our white papers, and our highly thought of interactive webinars.
As someone interested in or a beginner to Coaching and Mentoring, you will find a plethora of information – whether it is about coaching or mentoring, about connecting with existing coaches and mentors, about finding an accredited coach/mentor training program or simply experiencing the latest in the field of coaching and mentoring.
As an existing or upcoming Coach or Mentor, an accreditation from the IIC&M will put you in the league of highly qualified coaches and mentors. An accreditation with the IIC&M is your seal of quality which assures your clients and perspective clients of highest standards. Being showcased as an IIC&M accredited coach or mentor on our website works as marketing tool for your services translating enquiries into business for you. Expect to stay abreast of the latest in the fast growing coaching and mentoring industry. We present hosts of opportunities to upgrade your skills through our regular features like newsletters, education programs, webinars, networking opportunities, etc
As a university, college, or school teaching coaching and/or mentoring skills you can get your courses and workshops accredited with us. As we follow strict and high standards and ethics for program accreditation, your prospective students can be assured of quality training with you. Accreditation for your course or workshop by the IIC&M is one of the most powerful unique selling points (USPs) you have for attracting new students to your courses or workshops.