Coaching and Mentoring are exciting industries which are on the cutting-edge of professional development and change. These are industries which are continually growing.
Membership with the IIC&M is available to Corporate/Business and Affiliate Organisations, as well as to individuals and Training Organisations.
- Corporate Membership is for those organisations who:
- employ or contract coaches and mentors as a benefit they can offer to their staff.
- are Coaching or Mentoring organisations who are offering their staff the opportunity to benefit from membership with an international accreditation coaching and mentoring body.
- Training Organisations may also offer their faculty the benefit of Corporate Membership.
- Affiliate Membership is open to all national organisations to join an international organisation.
- It’s a benefit that national organisations can offer their members on an annual basis. Although affiliate membership is based on Associate Membership, each member may apply for their recognition as an Accredited Member with the option to upgrade to Professional Membership.
The purpose of Corporate or Affiliate Membership is to:
- re-inforce coaching and mentoring as professional industries.
- demonstrate that, as an industry, coaching is able to validate its professionalism and each coaches competence through the independent requirements defined in each accreditation and professional levels.
- demonstrate that, as an industry, mentoring is able to validate its professionalism and each mentors competence through the independent requirements defined in each accreditation and professional levels.
- assure the individuals and organisations that are hiring coaches or mentors, that those coaches and mentors awarded a Professional Membership have met or exceeded the professional standards defined for that specific level of professional membership.
Issue 5, January, 2015
For each member of the Corporate or Affiliate Organisation, the IIC&M offers three levels of membership:
As a Corporate or Affiliate Organisation, the IIC&M offers you the opportunity to demonstrate your organisations commitment to the coaching and mentoring industry standards by provide your staff, contractors, or members the opportunity to demonstrate their competence – for accredited members their knowledge and experience, and for professional members their commitment to their on-going personal and professional development. As an organisation with membership in the IIC&M you will be recognised for your commitment to the coaching and mentoring industry standards.
For further information on how to get Corporate or Affiliate Membership with the IIC&M, please complete the relevant contact form below: